Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter and 18 month pics.

checking out the easter basket.

concerned that she had to wait to open the chocolate duck
.
18 month pics!  this is the new thing she does when i say smile.  she pulls her shoulders up and makes a cute little double chin. haha


playing peek-a-boo in the closet





eating some of uncle justins birthday cake at easter lunch.

enjoying the bubble machine the easter bunny brought.
 

she gets so excited and screams "bubbles". 
 
taking a cozy easter nap with the birthday boy.  Happy 30th bday uncle justin!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The second picture reminds me of you on easter minus you sweet bangs and sponge rollers :)
-a. bitty

rachel said...

WAY TOO CUTE!!! i love Karoline's dress...and the hide and seek is priceless!

Laura said...

Hi, I saw your blog off of Hannah's and I just wanted to tell you that you have a beautiful little girl! Your pictures are great and she is just a doll. Congrats!

Allyson Petty said...

For some reason I've just now seen this post. I'm behind..anyway, LOVE the Easter dress..she looks beautiful; Parker is in love already.
I hope she's feeling better.

The Luce's said...

That is an adorable Easter dress! She's so stinkin' cute!

Kelly said...

She is SOOOOOOO pretty and I love her Easter dress!