Friday, April 24, 2009

Baby is all grown up....and i don't mean karoline!







My baby sister is graduating from college!  okay i know she is already married but i'm feeling a little old.  Brittany was in 4th or 5th grade when I started college.  Yah! It seems like yesterday she was BORN. haha
okay enough of the looking back.  I wanted to say what a wonderful graphic designer she is.  She really puts me to shame.  We went to her art show last weekend and I was super impressed. Congrats britt! I'm so proud of you! you are going to do AWESOME in the "real world". 
 ANYONE HIRING!?!?!?!? she is looking!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved looking at all these pictures, I feel so special to have my own blog post! :) I honestly can't believe were graduating either!! I'm just glad we will now be closer to all the sisters!! Love you!!!!!!!
<3 forever 'baby' bitty :)

Stephanie Wood Smith said...

Wow! She really is good! She puts me to shame too!

The Walkers said...

Oh, I can't believe she is all married and grown up!! I really want to get my hands on the picture of Brit and I on our bid day- in the middle of the night with her helping me make big ole red bows! Congrats Brit!!!