Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving!



The adorable hat justins Aunt Cathy made Karoline. 




carson and karoline taking a wagon ride

this picture explains a lot of what we have been dealing with the past few weeks.  check out her nose.  could have been a really cute pic.

Our attempt at a family picture.  Karoline was not impressed at all.


The Carozza family and Great Mommie.  I'm stuck in a hole so I look like a midget. I swear i'm taller than that.

Girl Cousins!
First 4 wheeler ride with Uncle Marc.  Not so sure about it.
taking a family ride.  
Now loving the 4 wheeler.
Getting in the Christmas spirit...well some of us.
our little elves
this is a gross picture of me but i crack up at karolines face and arm propped on me.
celebrating aunt bittys birthday

enjoying some birthday ice cream and cone.  Poor baby had a fever virus and this was the happiest and coolest she was in days.





5 comments:

Jill said...

dayle, you crack me up! i love the pic of Karoline propped up on you!!! Love all the pics!!!

Anonymous said...

dayle the family picture of you, k and tony is adorable! you look beautiful!!
-aunt bitty

rachel said...

i also LOVE that picture of the 3 of you-so precious! karoline propped up on you is so sweet-and that hat!! ok-i have to have one for adde! love it!

Anonymous said...

Karoline is SOOO beautiful! I love those pictures of her in that pink crochet hat.

The Pierces said...

Okay so that was me with the anonymous comment about K being so beautiful. It didn't post my name and I didn't want you to think some random person was saying that. :)