Saturday, December 6, 2008

Santa Baby


We went to Breakfast with Santa again this year.  Karoline had a great time except for sitting on Santas lap.  Much different from last years pic.  I think she totally stressed Santa out. He seemed a bit distressed about another crying child.  

2007 Picture with Santa



2008 Picture with Santa(check out santas face in this one)



After Breakfast with Santa we took Karoline to meet cousin Taylor.  She missed out on getting to see her till now b/c of a fever virus.  We were waiting to make sure she was 100% better.  She was adorable with Taylor.  Lots of love and kisses to give. 
 

7 comments:

Julee said...

That is so funny of Karoline with Santa! I wonder why all kids that age scream when they see him! :) Tell Jan congrats on having beautiful Taylor. I can not believe how much hair she has! Both Karoline and Taylor are going to be such gorgeous girls!

rachel said...

oh my goodness-those pictures are hilarious!!! love them! so glad karoline and taylor got to meet-so sweet!

the osbornes said...

I love those Santa pics! Priceless!

Nitzia said...

Hey Dayle! all your pics of karoline are so cute! it looks like me and your sister were at the hospital around the same time. I had John William on Dec.1st. so just one day after.... she is very cute :) Congratulations to all of you!

The Bishop family said...

I wish so much that we could all be together for just one Christmas - everyone!!! Imagine how great that would be. Have a wonderful Christmas. We love you all so much

Aunt Pam

The Proctors said...

The picture of Karoline with Santa this year looks a lot like the way my Taylor felt! I'll have to post it! The picture of Karoline & her cousin Taylor is precious!

Nikki said...

so cute!! Karoline looks like a model in the pic of the family!! she is so gorgeous! please tell Jan to post some pics of taylors FACE! lol love you guys!! xoxo