Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My VERY TALENTED friend!

Okay if you haven't seen elaines blog/business, design,etc. It is linked to my blog on the side. She is SO talented and such a special friend to me. Look at the amazing gift she gave us. These blocks look adorable in the kids rooms. Karoline is so proud of hers and has to arrange them in "stairs" which basically means she likes them side by side and touching. haha

E, we love them and they couldn't be more perfect. You are one talent girl!
Thank you so much! love you!








2 comments:

elaine said...

i'm so glad you and k are happy with the blocks, but you didn't need to do a big post about it! love you guys and can't wait to see you and meet sweet brock!

The Walkers said...

Elaine!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I still have the beautiful green frame you made Sydney up on her dresser- it is one of my favs!