Tuesday, April 27, 2010

last minute maternity pics

I was approached by a girl that works in Cupcakes and Caterpillars last friday...she was wondering if I would be interested in having some maternity pics taken. Her brother is a photographer and they are starting up a business together. They needed some maternity and newborn pics and wanted to know if I would be interested. I told her that I'm due May 6th but if she could squeeze us in before that we would do it. Anyway... it was a last minute photo shoot that we pulled together yesterday. Needless to say...I am not feeling glamorous at all. I have the full on pregnant face...especially nose. I honestly agreed to it hoping we would get some cute pictures of Karoline for free. So... here are a few they posted on facebook. Yikes. Tony and k look precious! So this is the BELLY PIC that everyone has asked for. I'm officially HUGE! :)





7 comments:

Julie said...

These pics are SOOOO cute! You look great. I love the third one, but they are all precious. Can't wait to see pics of little Brock soon!

The Proctors said...

Those pictures are so cute! Dayle, you look beautiful!! You will be glad that you did these pictures. Also, I LOVE that last picture of Karoline! She is just precious. I also see a lot of similarities in she and Taylor! I know they would be great friends if we lived closer.

barri said...

I LOVE THEM!!! You look adorable. I love the first one and that picture of Karoline is sooooo cute! I am counting down the days. I think about it a hundred times a day. I can't wait to meet that little man!

The Walkers said...

Sincerely, you look beautiful!!!! You will be happy to have them I am sure!!

Wayne and Geri said...

those are stunning Day, wow you are looking great. Count down has started ,cant wait to see pics of Baby B. love to you all xxx

The Temletts said...

Superb photography, guys. Treasured moments. Praying that all goes well with the birth of Brock. Can't wait to see the pics. Love you all lots.

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

hello!! those pictures are ALL precious!!!! you look great and you will love them someday!!