Thursday, January 1, 2009

Crashing!!!



Poor k crashed on the corner of a box when we were putting up Christmas decorations today.  I'm sure you can see where she hit...right between the eyes.  It has a big scratch and is swollen.   I don't know if she had a headache after that...i'm sure she did.... or if she just wanted to keep playing but she DID NOT want to go down for her afternoon nap.  ahhhh  she finally crashed...this time into bed.  I went into wake her and found this precious pic. Kissing her favorite Mr. Frog.  

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog!!! I DO know your parents and love them!!! They are wonderful people! So fun - I remember the little "cosh girls" - ya'll were just little girls when I was at OBU! ha! Such a small world!!! You have a beautiful family!

The Nelson Family said...

Bless her heart! Glad Mr. Frog is there to make it all better!

rachel said...

so sweet!!! poor Karoline! hope y'all had a wonderful New Years!!