Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sorry AUNT NITTY!!!!!!

I was making pumpkin muffins(no eggs!) and let K lick the bowl. It was so funny to watch her and I was loving the fact that it kept her occupied so I could cook dinner. See I am normally pretty good about moving her chair away from the counter but... I forgot and she got spatula happy and knocked over Aunt Nittys big bowl we were babysitting. Sorry Aunt Nitty!!!! She cried when it happened if it makes you feel any better. We love you!!!!

having a GREAT time!

disaster strikes!

this is for extra pity credit! I feel sick aunt nitty! don't be mad! my ears hurt!!!!!

1 comments:

Nikki said...

my gosh! I could never be mad at that face!! I love her too much! - who cares about the bowl!? oh i can't wait to kiss all over that face in a week!!!! i miss you guys- all these pics are hilarious and great! she is the most beautiful zebra ever! :) love you