Monday, June 9, 2008

sorry so long!

Okay I'm so sorry it has been so long since I posted. Karoline is crawling and pulling up on everything these days so I can't just sit her next to me while I work on the computer... well it just doesn't quite work the same. She is at such a fun stage. She is keeping us on our toes and we are loving every minute of it. Here are some pics from the past month.

she gets so excited about standing up. Notice the new "excited" face she has started making all the time. :) so funny!


falling asleep in her swing.



yeah we are going swimming!

we spend a lot of time at the neighborhood pool. She loves it! our little pool rat!


chasing a fly. YES! I think she learned this from Gracie.

10 comments:

erin elizabeth said...

So precious! She's starting to look so big:( I can't wait to see her soon!

Meg and Grant said...

She is adorable!! I think she looks like your mom-do you think so? So cute!

Stroud said...

Okay! I am LOVIN' the bikini!! So cute! She just looks so big in all her pics!

rachel said...

oh my goodness-just getting cuter and cuter! love them!

Anonymous said...

I love the bikini!! Almost as cute as the little one wearing it...(;

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

she is so cute. she is growing so fast. love the excited facial expression!

Julie said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe how big she is getting. We have got to get her and Aiden together. I know they would have so much fun. Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!! Love the swimsuits and I agree with Meg...she reminds me of your mom somewhat. I want to see her soon!
Jen

amy said...

Can't believe she is already pulling up. Looks like she is lovin' every minute of it! Such a sweet smile.

Jill said...

Look at that two piece...I can't even handle it!!!