Thursday, August 30, 2007

Our beautiful baby girl at 33 weeks.


We went to the Sara Study at UAMS today and got a chance to have a 3D/4D Ultrasound of Karoline. The study isn't intrusive at all...they just record the brain waves... and we got a free ultrasound out of the deal. I will say Karoline wasn't quite as cooperative as they would have liked. She tends to put her hand in front of her face A LOT...which makes it hard for them to get a good profile shot of her. Well it looks like she is going to be a big baby. They took her measurements and she is already 4lbs 12oz. Here are the few shots that you can kind of see what she looks like. The lady assured me that all babies noses look bigger in this that they really are. (for those of you who know how much I love my nose) :)

6 comments:

erin elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh she is so precious!!!! I already love her and I can't wait to spoil her rotten!!!! She has a great nose!!! Post the video! I can't wait!

The Walkers said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!! She is beautiful and I can not WAIT to meet her! She has a great nose I can tell! I promise Sydney's nose looked huge on her Sara Study ultrasound and she has a little button nose in "real life". Hello "Sweet Karoline"!

Anonymous said...

How precious!! Dayle, she is so cute already! I love her...and I want to hold her soon!! Good luck these last few weeks!
Love, Jen

Nikki said...

I smile everytime i look at her. I think i have looked at the page 8 times since i've been back at work! (plus shown her off to all my friends!!) I LOVE HER SO MUCH!! :) (p.s. this is the best aunt in the world typing this... hehe)

elaine said...

awww...now i really can't wait to meet her! she is beautiful...what precious pics! will's gonna have some competition on his hands - sweet karoline is gonna have the boys lining up!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! That is just the neatest thing. Good idea to do the study. Free 3/4D ultrasound. WOW!