Saturday, June 23, 2007

Painting Karolines Room




Well I couldn't resist going ahead and posting a couple pictures of the room in progress. Tony just looked too cute in there painting and I was ready to get the pic of me off the top of my page. As you can see we picked a "great green" color for the room... no really that is the name of the color. I think it is going to look really cute with everything else in the room. We had some help with the painting earlier.. Michael Ferguson one of Tony's friends came by to help. Barri and Justin were out walking and happened to get sucked into the fun as well.
I'm also adding a picture of the chair that I recovered for those of you who have been asking about it. It is a lot cuter in person. Thanks Aunt Margot for the chair... I've had it since Jen and I lived in Starlight at OBU. I just keep recovering and painting it! Looks like new. Well, I wouldn't have been able to have a hot pink chair any other way. I'm too practical when making huge purchases. :)

6 comments:

Julie said...

The room is looking great! I love the green color. I need to get in there and take pictures of our room. I feel like we still have so much to do.

The Walkers said...

I can't wait to see Karoline's room in person! It looks gorgeous from the pictures!

The Nelson Family said...

Very cute Dayle! That chair looks super cozy and it's especially fun since you re-did it yourself. I love the bumper, too. Karoline is going love it, I'm sure!

Anonymous said...

That is going to be one super cute room! Very bright and girly. I really like your hot pink chair. Does it seem closer to time getting the room painted? :)

erin elizabeth said...

Love it! And it looks even better in person! I can't wait to see Karoline in there!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the room!! The color turned out great! Karoline is going to be super cute in her little cozy bed!