Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Karolines 3rd Birthday Party!


Karoline turned 3 on oct. 11th. I can't believe it! We are so lucky to have this precious kiddo in our lives. Words can't express how blessed we are to be her parents. We love you Karoline Taylor Carozza.
Karoline told me she wanted a pink and white party. Her favorite colors are pink white and orange so i said why don't we do a pink orange and white party....of course she got super excited about it. So I found her dress as my inspiration and took off. It was so fun thinking of all the pink orange and white decorations and food. The party was so much fun. The kids played outside and jumped in the bouncy house. There were PLENTY of sugary sweets to go around.
Lots and lots of fun to celebrate 3 amazing years with our baby girl!
More pics to come!







































1 comments:

the osbornes said...

adorable! I love the pumpkins. I'm so sad that we had to miss the big party!