Monday, June 21, 2010

Just to see you smile...




silly girl with her "silly bands"




karoline practicing her photography

Karoline and her best friend...uncle dill


hanging out at the world cup party

kissing sassa




brock practicing his punch


k and tony at the chris tomlin concert.


dancing at the concert...she loved it so much!

praising the Lord!!!!!

looking at aunt erin with her crazy eyes!


father's day morning snuggle time

my cute little tony junior or TJ as my dad has been calling him @ father's day lunch

love it!



5 comments:

rachel said...

so sweet!! y'all went to the chris tomlin concert? i am SO JEALOUS!!! Adde's FAVORITE song that we listen to over and over is "how great is our GOD." it melts my heart listening to her singing so loud to that.

Wayne and Geri said...

Ahh wow, those are such stunning pics, wow you have beautiful kids, and Brock looks just like Tony, as for that smile...could melt your heart. please give your kids a big hug from me and lotsa hugs to you both. xxx

Matt, Stefan, and Halle Kate said...

oh my goodness, you have the most beautiful babies!!! I can't wait for Brock and Halle Kate to meet :)

The Walkers said...

Oh my gosh!!! He looks SO much like Tony, especially when he smiles. You know I am a sucker for dimples too!!! Gorgeous pics!

Julee said...

There is just no denying that Karoline is your daughter! More and more she looks so much like a little Dayle! And now Brock looking so much like Tony is just perfect! Love seeing pics of you sweet babies!