Tuesday, March 30, 2010

more random pics from my phone

Here are some random pics that totally make me smile. This child is such a blessing and a joy in our lives. She does something new everyday to make us laugh. One thing she has picked up from truett and taylor is a pacifier. Yes... my 2 yr old had all of a sudden decided she needs a paci. We tried to get her to take one in the beginning which would be the reason we have what seems to be a hundred all over our house. We let her use them for her babies at first and then all of a sudden she realized that so many of the babies that were getting attention took pacis and decided she needs one. I'm not even going to try and stop it for now....at least until Brock arrives. I don't encourage it but i'm trying not to make a big deal of it in hopes she will get passed this. So while most 2 yrs olds are LOSING the paci.... mine has taken to it. :)


she looks like a natural. haha
playing in brocks new hat that aunt jan and uncle jay got him.

playing at the park with daddy

the salem dairy bar.... talk about yummy!

her favorite thing at target "big red balls" haha here is is trying to pick up the concrete ball
saying "i love you"
princess saying "i love you" our family sign!


such a big girl.... with a paci

1 comments:

the osbornes said...

Dayle, I am loving all the new posts!! That cracks me up about the paci!