Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Brock Cosh Carozza 17 week scans...WAY OVERDUE!!!!

Well our poor little guy is already dealing with second child syndrome. I lost his ultrasound scans from 17 weeks and just found them today. I hadn't had a chance to scan and post them so I was so happy to find them. I was getting really nervous they had been thrown away. That would have been so sad. I am 26 weeks! Can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. Karoline is so excited she is having a brother. She talks to my belly all the time it is so precious! Brock is busy kicking up a storm and growing like crazy. We can't wait to see him but have LOTS..everything to do before his arrival the beginning of May!



















4 comments:

The Walkers said...

Oh sweet Brock! I am very glad you had your photo debut on the blog!

Wayne and Geri said...

How exciting, it has gone so fast, and its ging o be such fun getting ready to have a little boy in the house. i cant believe that nic only has 6 weeks left, crazy ow fast time has gone. lotsa love xxxx

elaine said...

awww...look how handsome...love him already;)

The Nelson Family said...

He looks perfect!!! He'll be here before you know it!