Tuesday, July 21, 2009

family fun!

Gumpie(my grandfather...moms dad) is over here from South Africa.  He arrived a week ago monday.  We have had lots of fun times and family get togethers.  
Jennifer and Dean made a quick appearance this weekend.  They met us at the Travs game.  I'll try and get some pics from Jen.   We had a great time!
Mom and Dad made it home from there 8 week adventure to Indonesia.  We are so happy to have them home.  Karoline has been on cloud nine.  Saying she loves sassa and papa is an understatement!   
I've been horrible at taking pictures lately but here are a few i have.   





the guys playing some redneck golf.
k loves uncle dill!
this child LOVES to drink tea... hot or cold!  thought this was funny b/c it was totally missing her mouth.

1 comments:

Nicola said...

I can't express in words how much I wish we were there. Sniff sniff. It so sucks that we aren't closer..... Miss all you guys so much