Monday, October 13, 2008

little pumpkin!

I love this outfit. I didn't think it would be hot enough to wear it in October but the weather decided otherwise.
Karoline went for her 1 year shots today. She weighs 19lbs 11oz and is 29" tall.
I didn't even see what percentile she was in b/c I was concerned with other things like....ANOTHER EAR INFECTION. yes it switched ears again and we aren't even done with the antibiotics from last week. So we switched to ANOTHER antibiotic.

So....this post is also for Uncle Jay. We have been meaning to switch to USA Drug for a while. I have been going to Walgreens out of convenience(mainly b/c there was one close to work and home) but with the awesome USA drug in Bryant and Jay's complaints I decided to make the switch. My brother-in-law is a buyer for USA Drug so it is pretty sad that I haven't switched before now. SORRY JAY!!!!!! these pics are for you!








3 comments:

Lindsey Cobb said...

That outfit is too cute.

Nikki said...

haha i love the outfit!! So, she is just taking the meds like candy now, or what?! lol i love her - poor baby needs to get better!
i love you guys - and way to go on the switch to USA drug!!! bout time, sister! ;)

Anonymous said...

my 401k thanks you!