Tuesday, February 26, 2008

sneak peak of the 4 month photos




We went to get Karolines picture taken this past weekend. Rebecca did a wonderful job! I thought I would share what she has let us see so far. I can't wait to get the rest.

Karoline is growing like a weed. She actually had her 4 month shots the day before these pics. So it is a miracle that we got some cute shots(rebecca is good!). She weighed 13.5lbs and was 24.5 inches long. I can't believe how fast she is growing and changing.

7 comments:

erin elizabeth said...

I love the black and white picture!!!! So precious! Karoline you are adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Sweeet Karoline!! You are beautiful! I hope your mommy and daddy have their guns ready b/c they are going to be fighting the boys off before we know it. These are great, Dayle!

rachel said...

Oh my goodness-those are the best!!! I can't wait to see more!!
Hope you start feeling better-I get to see you in 9 days and counting!!!!!!! :) miss you!

The Proctors said...

Those turned out so good!! I can't wait to see the rest. Didn't you just love Rebecca?

Meredith said...

Oh my-those are great! She is such a beautiful baby.

Jill said...

LOVE THEM!!! Didn't you just love getting to have a sneak peak!!! Karoline is beautiful!!!

Julie said...

I love all of them! Karoline is just beautiful!