Wednesday, January 9, 2008

3 month pics and a hearing test with Aunt Dr.!

3 month pics a couple days early!


Since Karoline had ear infections over Christmas..Jan told us to swing by and she would test her ear pressure to make sure they were gone. While we were there she went ahead and tested her hearing. Woo hoo we passed again!!! It was fun to see Jan in her element. She is wonderful at her job. I know as a mother it would be such a relief to have such a sweet Audiologist to work with. She made me proud!

8 comments:

rachel said...

i love all of the new pictures and posts! looks like ya'll had a great time with family--i cannot believe how big karoline has gotten-and even cuter! which is really hard to imagine!) miss you!!!

The Walkers said...

Oh man that is just up my alley! I would LOVE to go and see Jan- please hint around to her :)

The Proctors said...

Caroline is getting so big! She is so adorable! We have that same outfit in the lighter pink and gray! What's funny is that I just took Taylor's 4 month pics in it!

The Proctors said...

Oops...I meant Karoline with a "K"!

Nikki said...

Yay for Aunt Jan!! She is so good at what she does! those pics are adorable!

elaine said...

so cute! i have got to get my hands on that baby soon...i can't stand it! looks like aunt jan did a great job!

Michael said...

Karoline is beautiful! I can't believe we all have families now...we're so grown up! It was great seeing you guys on the pic's. My boy is 17 months old and Faith and I are loving it. It's been a blast being parents.
I hope we get to see you guys sometime in the near future. Do you ever make it out to Dallas?
I love the whole family shots. Please tell Jan i said hi if you see her.
Have a great day!
michael bleecker

Michael said...

It was great hearing from you guys! I hope to see you soon.
give me your address and I'll send you some of my new music. send it to:
mbb@thevillagechurch.net

mb